Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weekly Wrap and Pinned it Friday by Rachel

Hello everyone! It's Friday so I get to show you our weekly wrap up and the best pins of the week! I'm enjoying my trip to Tennessee and i hope you have all been having fun too! Here is what we did this week:
Patriotic Wall Quilt



Favorites By Haley

Now for the pins!
I love this star by Rita at Red Pepper Quilts! She always has amazing things going on over there and is one of my favorite quilty bloggers! Go see her work and check our her Etsy shop, she is really amazing!
 
Next, we have this awesome car kit that would be handy whenever you really need a kleenex but don't want to carry around those and everything else in your purse. If you keep them in your car, you'll always have them when you need! What a handy idea! Go see it and many other ideas at Pink Polka Dot Creations. There are so many ideas, crafts, and tutorials!
 
This idea is such a classy way to hide your ugly router or cable box! When I move, there may be one of these in my near future. Sewing Barefoot is the blog, click the link to find other DIY, sewing, and recipes!
 
Dwellings by Devore is a blog that has been mentioned here several times in our blog. She always makes things and places beautifyl, you MUST go take a look around there! This is just another example of the lovelyness that happens over there. I'm a sucker for a good monogram too...
 
Lastly, we have just an image that I can't find where I should link it back to! It really is too pretty not to share, check out that nail head upholstry job! Don't you just love how light and airy this room is?! I know I do. Here it is, the last pin of the week.
See you next week!
~Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my hidden storage box! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just perfect, and too good not to share :) Thanks!

      Delete