Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Recap and Pinned it Friday

 
Happy Friday Everyone! I feel like this weeks just wizzed by so fast! Here is a little re-cap of what happened on our blog this week before we get into some of my favorite pins for Pinned it Friday.
 
We have LOTS of new signs for sale in our Shop! All signs are made to order meaning you can customize your colors! I also offer completely customizable signs just shoot me a message with any ideas you may have for a custom sign and I will draft up some ideas for you to choose from.
and MORE

Remember to click all the links below your weekly re-cap pictures to see more pictures from each post this week!
 
Now for Pinned it Friday I am eventually going to re-do some of the pillows I have stashed in my Twin's closet and use them in my living room. I love the lettering of this pillow and it is my muse for creating some new pillows using my Silhouette. I have no idea when these new pillow will actually happen but here is some lovely eye candy in the mean time! These adorable pillows are available in Two Peaches Designs' ETSY shop along with a ton of other absolutely adorable designs!! Go HERE to see them all!
 
My pantry is a disaster!!! Between two little  boys who like to help themselves it has turned into a heap of Cheese Nips and granola bars! I love these free pantry pintables and maybe someday I will actually put them to good use! Click HERE to print your own!
This is such a beautiful room. I love the stained wood headboard and the colors are so perfectly put together! I am definitely going to be painting my Guest/Sewing room a blue color and am just trying to decide what hue! This is definitely on the top of my list! Unfortunately I do not have a link back for this picture but it was to pretty not to share!

 I think my boys would love something like this. They are really getting got to the pretending phase and I think this would be right up there ally! My mother had a whole box stuffed with dress-ups growing up! It was one of my favorite things to do! I mean come one! Who doesn't want to be a princess! Link for patterns HERE
Last is a beautiful crochet pattern. My Aunts and Mother all make STACKS of pot holders for gifts year round! I have been on the receiving end of a nice little stash of my own and would love to whip up some of my own! Click HERE for the link and thanks to Lulu Loves for sharing your talents!

That's it for this week! Come Back next week for MORE new signs and furniture makeovers and sewing projects from Rachel!
 
-Haley


1 comment:

  1. Love that burlap pillow! What a fun shop! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy day to you rock star!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete