Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Three New Signs in the Shop!

Hello Everyone! I am back again as promised with more signs. I really wanted to have a nice variety of signs available for purchase so when I picked out quotes and such to use I kept in mind different rooms for which each sign could be used in. Sign colors are customizable so shoot me a message on my Etsy shop and let me know if you don't see the colors that you are looking for. This set of signs is an accumulation of some of my favorite quotes and some of my Mom's favorite quotes. Every Christmas we would watch the movie "It's a Wonderful life" its one of those movies that I still look forward to watching every year and thought why not! Because it is indeed a Wonderful Life! Even amidst all the chaos that raising a family brings I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I have also finally started messing around with the settings on my camera!! It has been LONG overdue and I am wondering why I waited so long. Photography is something I enjoy and truly want to get better at. It is just a learning curve that you have to figure out as you go. I don't always have the luxury of shooting with natural light or taking pictures outdoors so some of the new tips I learned while researching things like ISO and Aperture really make all the difference! I get so frustrated when I finish a beautiful piece of furniture and then I send it off to its new home and realize later that I didn't get the best pictures due to lighting and not having a freakin clue what I'm doing!! So Here is my first attempt and correcting my rookie mistakes! Rookie mistake number one.. Change your Manual settings CHECK! Now to actually apply those settings correctly each time I take a picture.. I think it may take me more than a couple tries but hey! It's a start!

My life has been such a whirl wind lately sometimes I sit back and wonder what the heck have I gotten myself into doing all this bloggy business! I absolutely love it and the connections I have made with other bloggers and readers is priceless. It is the best "Mommy Time Out" I could ask for and it is such a great platform for me to be creative and share my creativity with others. So I just wanted to say a special thank you to all of our loyal readers! It still shocks me each day when I check on our stats and see that you all come back for more everyday and each week those numbers increase. So thank you readers you are all Rock Stars!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment