Friday, August 30, 2013

Pinned it Friday With Rachel

Another week has come and gone and it seems like most kids have started school by now. Congrats to you all for surviving another summer! Here is the weekly wrap up, followed by the best pins around!
 
 
 
I couldn't make the picture upload! :(
 
 
 
 
 
 So, now for the pins, first up- Don't these look good? I have a lot of potatoes right now, and I decided that I needed some new things to make with them. So go check out Natasha's Kitchen and show her some love!
       Potato Wedges
 
 Next stop is some awesome fabric storage. I'm moving into a new place this weekend and I will be creating a new sewing space for myself. It's sad leaving my old one, but exciting to know that I get to figure out a new one in a new space! This storage is by Lee at Freshly Pieced. I'm just in love with the color order and the amount of fabric goodies!
 Okay, I'm  not a super messy person, but when I get going on a sewing project, I seem to neglect other things around the house a bit. This is an awesome list of ten things to do so that you get into the habit and will have a cleaner home!
 Okay, these were TOO GOOD to pass up, plus I really want to try and make something felt soon! Harry Potter and Ron Weasley would be my favorite felty things to make I think :) These are in the Happy Akindo Etsy shop, you could even buy them!
 Last, there is the Lone Starburst finished quilt by Hyacinth Quilt Designs. Oh how I love this block, I've only made four of them and they take a while because they are paper pieced. Look how gorgeous though! This is motivation to maybe make a whole quilt! I love the colors she used too! Go check out her blog, I follow it and always read the updates excitedly. This one made my day :)
 
 That's all for this week everyone, hope you have a fun and safe weekend!!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment