Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Milk Paint Signs and Our New Etsy Shop

Hey everyone!!

If you follow Little Bits of Everything's Facebook page then you already know what I am sharing today. I have started making milk paint signs! I have an entire series that will all eventually be for sale in our new Etsy shop Little Bits of Everything. I will list more signs soon! so please check back for more!


The first sign available is the 13th Article of Faith. the words have been painted in a dark gray flat paint and the background has all been finished in Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paint in the color Linen. Which is an off white. It has been sealed with a clear wax to enhance the color and protect the finish. I also used dark wax around the edges to give it an aged look. The size of the wood board is 32inches by 36inches. The colors of this sign will be customizable to match the décor in your home and the color options will be show in later signs. please check out our new etsy shop if you would like your own sign!! Contact me directly if you are local and would like to pick your sign up instead of having it shipped! I have lots more signs to share with you soon so stay tuned!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment