Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Wrap & Pinned it Friday- Rachel

This week has been full of catching up from my Tennessee trip! I think that will continue into next week too! My husband's birthday is this month, and tomorrow we are going to San Diego to see the Yankees play. It's like my nightmare, but his dream, so at least one of us will be happy (and it is his birthday after all). So here is the weekly wrap and Pinned it Friday for you all! Enjoy and have a fun weekend!

On Monday I posted about Ethan's Dresser and Tennessee.

On Tuesday, Haley posted an update about how her back yard is progressing. It will be so fun to have that all finished so the kids can play out there!

Wednesday was a day with a cedar chest full of quilts that I got to browse through on my trip.
 
Thurday was Haley with a quilt that she made for Wenday, the designer of our blog, and Haley's good friend. Here is the quilt!

 
Now it's Friday, so here is the weekly haul from Pinterest!
Riley Blake always has cute fabric and patterns, and I saw this little cutie while I was browsing. Check out how to make it on the design blog! Check it out HERE for part one and HERE for part two.

Next up is the cutest kids room decor ever! I love the vintage windows used, as well as the bunting! Look at the emboridery hoops and the pillows too. Forget a kids room, I want it in my room. This is from the blog "the boo and the boy" you can find it here. Be sure to check out all the awesome room ideas that she has posted!

This post is about the top ten tips for packing luggage. I only saw this after I cam home from Tennessee with quite a lot of lotion NOT in it's bottle, but outside. My shaving cream too. That stuff is like gold to me too, so here is a link if you want to use the best shaving cream ever. Haley led to to try it and I'm just saying, you might as well go ahead and buy in bulk. Needless to say, I don't like my products leaking in my bad all over my lovely stack of fresh undies. Who would?! Try this awesome tip and stop wasting gallon bags. With this one, you won't lose product! The tip was from Select Study abroad and can be found here with others!
 
I love this door. I mean, just look at it! It is  #12 on this page. I love fancy doors, they can totally make a room look better and more classy. This one reminds me of a door in the movie Cinderella. I need this one in my dream home one day. This can be the back door and I want a circular hobbit door in the front. Seems legit, right? See more cool doors.
 
Lastly, I want to share this lovely reclaimed wood sign. My husband and I were married in the Mesa temple, not the Salt Lake, but I love this all the same. I think I may eventually make one of these with the San Diego temple because we go there a lot. And I'm so glad that I get to be with my best friend to infinity and beyond! Check out the Boone Creek Loft Etsy shop here.
 
That's it, hope your weekend is happier than the Yankees baseball game is going to be!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment