Thursday, July 4, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Milk Paint Sign

Happy Fourth of July!!! I love this holiday for so many reasons! I am so grateful for the country I live in and the freedoms that I enjoy everyday. I cannot express the gratitude I feel for the men and women who have given their lives so that I can appreciate all the things I hold so close and dear! I hope everyone has an incredible day and enjoys some time with friends and family.

I'll keep this post brief and will just share with you one of my most recent signs now available in my Etsy shop last time I posted the link was not working so please try again!. This is a quote that really speaks to me. I hope you enjoy this sign and if you would like one of your very own hop on over and order one! This sign has painted black lettering. The background is painted Shutter Gray a beautiful gray in Miss Mustard Seeds milk paint collection. It has been distressed and sealed with clear wax. It measures 32 inches wide and 36 inches tall. Colors for this sign are customizable to any of Miss Mustard Seeds milk paint colors. For swatches of each color please go to this link. I hope everyone has a special day and I will catch you all next week!

-Haley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment