Thursday, April 11, 2013

Master Bedroom Picture Wall

Last month Hobby Lobby opened in town. I have never been to Hobby Lobby but have always wanted to go. So, when I got an invited to go earlier this week with a good friend I wasn't about to turn down the offer! First of all I had no idea the amazing home décor selection that they had! I was literally in heaven. Up until this point my go to stores (besides thrift stores) for home décor are Home Goods and Ross. But Hobby Lobby takes it to a whole other level! And it didn't help that basically all the home décor was 50% off! I got some great things for the upstairs bathroom and the last little thing I needed to finish the picture wall in the master bedroom. I have been looking for some sort of metal piece to put above the photos. I had found something at Home Goods a couple weeks ago but it was $30 and I really didn't want to spend that. This one I like better and it was only $7.00! Amazing right?! It was originally black but I painted it white and distressed it a little. I thought it would help pull together the white and black in the room. The large picture frame with the gallery of pictures I ordered a couple years ago from the online Walgreens website. Its called a photo collage on the website. Its a really cool idea, you upload your photos and then pick as many as you want to be in the collage, then it automatically creates the collage for you. You can then shuffle it as many times as you want to get it just how you like. As you can see this collage houses some of our favorite wedding photos... oh to be that skinny again... Any who the two frames on the sides I showed you a couple weeks ago. They are shadow boxes of my twins' blessing outfits. I am really happy with how this wall turned out it is sentimental and a good final touch for the Master Bedroom. Enjoy!!

-Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment