Friday, April 12, 2013

Pinned It Friday (Rachel Edition)

Hi there, is it Friday already?! Where did the week go? Tonight my husband and I are going to San Diego so we can celebrate my birthday tomorrow in style! (ha ha, by "style" I mean eating lots of good chocolate, sitting at the beach, possibly going to the zoo, buying AS chalk Paint, and hitting up some quilting stores and Coach). It should  be a fun day with my handsome man! Anyway, here are some pins that I wanted to share with you guys this week. I'm trying hard not to make them all about sewing because my interests are wider than that even though I do more sewing than anything it seems!

1.) This is going to come in handy after I buy my paint! I really detest sanding and I'm going to try the liquid stuff! I can't wait to share with you all some before and afters because I've seen so many that I love!

2.) Can I just say that I really like Martha Stewart no matter what she did or didn't do? I think she is such a smart lady! As spring is here and summer is coming, how about a smoothie list!? I think YES! I really love smoothies, and here is a great list from Martha's site. I wish I could drink all of my meals and never have to cook! I love to drink chocolate milk, juice, smoothies, shakes, you name it.
3.) This is something that I totally blow at. For real, here is how one blogger deals with the grocery shopping. I basically hemmorage money through my grocery shopping habits and that is something that I'm really working on. Let's face it, after learning that someone with kids (and diapers) spends less than me, I'm going to have to deal with this problem. I have a family of two, potty trained adults so surely we can fix this soon! Here is the link for Danielle's Blissful & Domestic blog. I would love to hear from any of you about how you save money at the grocery store!

4.) This was too drool-worthy not to share, but I couldn't find a link, the internet is telling me that it does not exist. Soooooo, I have a pretty picture that is not mine, but I don't know who to give the credit to. Wouldn't you love this in your house? I would!

5.) Lastly, this is a gorgeous quilt patten for sale over at Don't Call Me Betsy. The blogger there is name Elizabeth Dackson and she makes amazing things! Here is where you can buy the pattern or check out some of her other pattens as well. I seem to be a sucker for things that are in color order and have rainbow colors. I love bright and cheerful quilts! I also love the suble four pointed grey and white stars that you ALMOST don't notice :)

Well, that sums up my favorite pins for this week, I hope that you all enjoy them as much as I do! Leave a comment and share your favorite or most helpful pins this week!
~Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment