Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pinned it Friday with Haley

Hello Everyone welcome to our weekly wrap up and pinned it Friday! This week I had hoped our backyard would be all finished to show off but obviously that didn't happen. This was due to the weather. I am hoping it will be done early next week and then I will have the finished product to show you! I also have been working on a new furniture piece a red hutch that I hope to share soon as well!

This week I shared some of my favorite pictures from my photo-shoot with Rachel's quilts all of which are now listed in our joint Etsy shop littlebitseverything. Be sure to click the link if you want to see more pictures of each quilts and all of the goodies for sale!

Rachel shared a project that she has finally checked off her to do list a beautiful pink pinwheel quilt. this is a good size quilt and would be perfect for a little girls room!

I shared my latest furniture makeover Caroline



and Rachel gave us a preview of two blocks that she finished from her Block of the Month Club. I can't wait to see all the finished blocks!





My first pin is food related, perhaps it way to early to be posting about cupcakes but these just look so good that I want to lick my computer screen.. I know I'm not the only one either! LINK
Cupcake Recipes
I just love this little boys room! I am definitely still contemplating my route of décor for my boys room and large graphic letters fill the space and are simple and clean. I love them! LINK
love the large lettering on the walls
This crochet blanket is so beautiful I love the black and cream combo and it would be such a great piece to have around for a bedroom, the couch, a snuggle by the fire in winter, I can see it can you?! LINKVintage Crocheted Blanket Pattern

This picture, is all things that I love, it's that authentic farmhouse charm. It really doesn't get any better than this! Sorry no link. If someone knows the talented person behind all of this amazingness please let me know! I am dying for more!


Last are these beautiful quilted farm house pillows. I Love these! I have been drawn to blue and white quilts lately and this totally hits the spot!

That is it for this week! We will be back Monday

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment