Monday, April 29, 2013

What is going on in my Bathroom???

Since I have been glued to my sewing machine the last two weeks I haven't made much progress on the upstairs bathroom. I have gotten a few thing here and there and that is how I have to make things work! I wish I could just go to HomeGoods and finish this project up but unfortunately I must wait which is OK I will survive. I plan to add a different shower curtain and get some pretty towels to hang on the towel bar as well as some fancy
soap dispensers. For now this is how it looks and I have to say its better than the bare white walls it was rocking before. Enjoy!

-basket- HomeGoods $5.00
-metal wall hanging ( originally gold painted a cream color and distressed ) - Hobby Lobby half off for $7.00
-paint color- I mixed about 5 different colors I already had on hand.

Enjoy!
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment