Monday, March 11, 2013

Janome

This weekend was a busy one for me! On Saturday though, I managed to find time to go buy another sewing machine. This is a Janome 6260QC (quilter's companion) and has been discontinued BUT I used my grandmother's and LOVED it! When my Bernette was out of comission for a while, I was really wanting a backup machine so that I wouldn't have to put other people's projects on hold! So, this lovely thing popped up on Craig's list a bit ago and I contacted the lady. Linwood and I went and met her and her husband and the showed us their long arm quilter as an added bonus ;) It was awesome and the machine I bought had only been used lightly as her backup machine. Sweet! These people are becoming permanent residents of Arizona vs just being winter visitors, so they are consolidating their stuff to make moving and traveling easier. Good for them and good for me! I brought the machine home and tested it out by sewing a baby quilt top with a pack of Aneela Hoey charm squares. I'll post about that later!



No comments:

Post a Comment