Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Crochet Details (master bedroom makeover part 1)

My husband and I moved into our new home about 6 months ago since then it has been a work in progress to decorate and create some individualized spaces for our three children. So far the only room that is complete is Scarlett's (seen in other posts). I was working on the boys room but I'm just not feeling it so in the mean time I am moving forward with the master bedroom! We painted this room back in July and I LOVE the color (Abalon by Frazee). Devin added a chair rail and eventually we will add some bead board as well, but for now this will do! Yesterday our new bed arrived! And by bed I mean mattress and box springs. An actual headboard of any sorts will also have to wait.. But, we did get some lovely white bedding! Thanks to Home Goods! And some simple white sheets! I spent last week adding a little crochet detail to all four of the pillows. This is a pattern that I kind of made up by combining two different stitches. I wanted to go for somewhat of a shabby chic feel. I'm pleased with how they turned out! More posts on this room to come this week! Stay tuned!


-Haley















No comments:

Post a Comment