Monday, January 28, 2013

Scarlett's quilt

This is a quilt I finished last summer before I welcomed my daughter Scarlett in August. I basically just started this quilt by picking some of my favorite fabric from my stash.

I used a pattern I found on modabakeshop.com. Moda Bake Shop is a great resource for free patterns and inspiration! If you haven't already checked them out go do it!

This quilt has definitely been one of my favorites and although I had no theme or color scheme in mind for her nursery when I made it, it ended up being a perfect match.

As with most of my quilts I finished it by crocheting the edge. I think this adds a beautiful detail and heirloom quality to the quilt.

Enjoy!!

-Haley





1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful quilt!!! You're amazing!!! I love how the colors coordinate too!!

    ReplyDelete